Important information about applications of interest
- In order to rent, you must meet the criteria of our rental policy. We do not apply any strict queuing system. You must submit your application via k-fastigheter.se
- The person who will rent the apartment should be the one submitting the application. Only enter co-applicant if you both want to rent the apartment.
- You can only have one active application at a time. Therefore, fill in all cities and areas that you are interested in. If you have previously submitted an application of interest and want to add some area to it, or change / update something in it, call us on 010-330 00 69 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must renew your application every 12 months. You will receive a reminder via email before your application expire, that you should contact us to update your information and renew your application of interest. If you do not, your application will be deleted.
- If you are eligible to rent an apartment, a credit report on you (and any co-applicant) will be made even before we decide if you should be invited to attend an apartment viewing. We always notify you if the apartment has been rented to another applicant.
You will find our rental policy here and information on how we process your personal information here.